Major National Partners
Support National Partners
Australian Team Partners
The FEI World Cup™ Jumping has entered its 35th season. The series, created in 1978, today comprises 13 leagues on all continents. The best riders will qualify for the final in Gotenberg, Sweden which takes place in April 2013.
Facts and Figures
- This is the 35th season of FEI World Cup™ Jumping.
- Rolex took up title sponsorship of the Western European League series in 2007.
- The defending FEI World Cup™ Jumping champion is America's Rich Fellars who steered the amazing Irish-bred stallion Flexible to victory at the 2011/2012 Final in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands last April.
- Also in action will be Sweden's Rolf-Goran Bengtsson who won individual gold at the FEI European Jumping Championship 2011 in Madrid (ESP) last month.
- The youngest rider ever to win the FEI World Cup™ Jumping title was the USA's Mario Deslauriers who was just 19 years old when he came out on top at Gothenburg, Sweden in 1984 riding Aramis.
- The oldest winner was Austria's Hugo Simon, the man who claimed the trophy in the inaugural 1978/1979 season with Gladstone, and who was 54 years of age when winning it for the third time at Gothenburg in 1997, riding ET FRH.