Major National Partners
Support National Partners
Australian Team Partners
EQUNECT - the new EA information Communication Platform
Find out the facts on the ICT platform.
What is equnect and what does it mean for you?
Equestrian Australia has put together a ‘Questions & Answers’ document as well as a step-by-step guide to register on the system (see links above).
In brief - in 2011 Equestrian Australia launched a new online membership site – equnect.
Owned and operated by Equestrian Australia and State Branches, equnect provides existing and new members a one-stop shop for all your membership needs.
By registering on equnect, members can enjoy:
- Convenience of online membership renewals that will create streamlined service with a quicker response time than previously offered. Or ease for those new to the sport joining as a member for the first time.
- Allows members to view all their personal information on their own page including horses, equnect events entered, results, purchases from the online shop etc. You can also change personal information like address/phone numbers etc online.
- Automatic reminders when renewals are due – never again will you miss renewing your membership!
- Once you are registered on equnect you can view all your registered horses on your profile page. In addition, you can also nominate other riders that might ride your horse(s) – removing all the messy paperwork.
- Ability to register for those events listed on equnect – the system will automatically recognise you so gone are the days of filling in large amounts of paperwork or re-entering your details and the waiting to have them verified.
- Within your profile, access to a calendar that can add as many events from State/National calendars as you’d prefer. You get to indicate what events you’re interested in.
PHASE 1 of equnect was released in November 2011, with improvements andadditions to the system to be unveiled in the coming months.
Register today on equnect to make full use of the system. To find out how to get started, see the links at the top of this page.
Letter to membership from EA Chair & State Branch Chairs - August 2011