Major National Partners
Support National Partners
2013 Equestrian Australia Conference
Presentations from the National Conference are now online and can be found HERE
Where and When?
Equestrian Australia will host its second national conference in Sydney at the University of Sydney from Friday 16th - Saturday 17 August 2013. Download the ticket booking form HERE
This two day event is a great opportunity for coaches, officials, clubs, riders and event organisers to hear about the latest trends and technologies within the equine industry as well as sport in general.
- NEW! Download the program timetable HERE
- A great event for all members of the equine industry
- Share knowledge though networking opportunities
- Learn about new technologies and trends, develop new skill-sets
Hear from a diverse group of speakers offering presentations on equine nutrition and physiology, technology and social media, the changing needs in sport and good club governance.
- Keynote addresses from acclaimed speaker and author Janine Shepherd and Olympic gold medallist in cycling, Brad McGee.
- See a confirmed list of topics and speakers HERE
Cost and how to book
|Earlybird* $250||Standard $300||Student (ID required) $180|
|Earlybird* $150||Standard $175||Student (ID required) $95|
Download the ticket booking form HERE
- *The special early bird price has been extended and is available on all tickets purchased prior to 19 July
- Visa/Mastercard accepted
- Attendance may count as a tax deduction.
- EA Coaches and Officials who attend will be able to count six updating points towards their forthcoming reaccreditation.
Venue, transport and accomodation information:
- The conference will be held in the Holme Building at the University of Sydney (main Campus) in Camperdown, Sydney
- Parking is available on site for $24 per day, entry is via the Ross St entrance
- Public Transport is available – the venue is located just off Parramatta Road and there are regular buses from Central Station that stop at the Footbridge theatre which is next door to the Holme Building
- Accommodation is available at Rydges Camperdown which has competitive rates and is walking distance to the conference venue. To book visit http://www.rydges.com/accommodation/sydney-nsw/camperdown/welcome/
CALLING ALL CLUBS! Have you submitted your Travel Grant Assistance Application? - EA is giving away more than $10,000 in grants to cover travel and accommodation expenses to make it easier for Clubs from interstate and regional areas to attend. Click HERE for more information