Become a member of your equestrian state office today to receive the below member benefits plus more:
- Competitive rights in official and unofficial competitions
- Access to training, education and development opportunities
- Cover of 24/7 Personal Accident and Public Liability Insurance
- Website and newsletter communications
- Horse registration and bio-security support
- Performance records and national databases
- Opportunities through High Performance and talent ID programs
- 10 percent discount at shop.equestrian.org.au
- Supporting equestrian sport development and administration
- State voting rights
- Professional staff to answer all of your questions; and;
- Plus plenty more State specific benefits – contact your State office today!
The EA National Insurance Scheme provided by Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers offers members 24/7 Personal Accident and Public Liability Insurance at all times whilst engaged in non-income earning equestrian activities. For policy details and additional product packages available to members please visit the Gow-Gates Equestrian Insurance website – www.gowgatessport.com.au/equestrian
High Performance Program
The EA national and state High Performance Programs offer members development opportunities through talent Identification days, pathways training clinics and state and national team representation.
EA offers a vast range of education opportunities and accreditations to members in the areas of Horse Management, Riding, Officiating and Coaching. Contact the EA Education department for more information on current resources and course available.
Ready Set Trot
Ready Set Trot is a new junior participation program for young horse lovers between 5 and 12 years of age who love horses but don’t have access to a horse of their own. For more information or to sign up visit the website – www.readysettrot.com