Am I insured if I coach overseas?

The EA Personal Accident Insurance provides cover worldwide.

The EA Public Liability and Professional Indemnity policy provides cover in Australia and New Zealand as well as worldwide if the insured is overseas on a “visit”. As such, if a coach is travelling overseas to coach on a short-term basis i.e. for an event or a season, this is covered. If a coach is relocating overseas, this is not deemed a visit and separate insurance would need to be arranged.

If you are unsure regarding your particular trip or circumstances, Marsh can assist you based on your particular needs. Please contact Marsh via [email protected] or 1300 130 373.

Marsh also recommends that Travel Insurance is taken out by anyone travelling overseas.