Can I purchase my own Coach Insurance?

Yes there is an option to pay for Registration only. The Insurance must be equivalent to the Insurance provided by EA's Insurance provider. Please visit Marsh Sport to learn more about the coverage of Marsh insurance.

You must provide EA with a copy of your Insurance providers Certificate of Currency and ensure you are insured at all times. If you are insured through your employment and you use your employer's Certificate of Currency as proof of insurance (eg you are employed as a coach at a riding school) please note you are only covered for coaching when working at the business noted on the Certificate of Currency.