EA will be accepting coach registrations for the 2015/2016 accreditation period from Monday 1st June 2015.
Coaches will be able to register online again this year. An automated email will be sent from the EAOnline system to all current coaches and those who have lapsed within the last year. This email will include instructions on how to pay online. When you register online you can also easily update your current personal details, first aid, coach update and working with children check details. Please note that all online payments will incur a 1.5% credit card processing fee.
The registration period for 2015/2016 is 12 months to June 30 2016. This is to align the registration period to the financial year and the insurance cycle.
If you require a hard copy registration form please email your request to [email protected] and a hard copy will be sent by mail. Members who wish to receive their form prior to June 1st must contact the office by May 25th 2015. All paper registrations will incur a $5 paper processing fee.
Coach Registration Costs for this period :
- Full Registration (rego + insurance) = $460
- Registration only (you have own insurance) = $225
- Non Practicing Coach = $77
All coaches who register prior to 20th June will go in the draw to win an Ipad Mini 16GB (RRP $369). So for your chance to win register early !
- June 1st – Registration process opens. All coaches will receive an email from EAOnline. Hard copies sent to those who have specifically requested this.
- June 20th – Earlybird deadline. If you register before this date you will go into the draw to win an Ipad Mini.
- June 30th – Coach registrations due. If not registered by this date insurance and registration will lapse until payment is made.
If you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]